Quality Exposed Aggregate
Your concrete surfaces in Sumner, WA do not have to look dull and ordinary. Perhaps you have admired a neighbor’s stunning and decorative concrete driveway, sidewalk, or patio and did not know how this look was obtained. Basically, it is done by removing the top concrete layer leaving the attractive color and texture of the aggregate lying underneath is revealed. Mitchell Concrete LLC services all of Pierce County and the surrounding areas.
With Mitchell Concrete LLC, exposed aggregate concrete is an excellent way to get a spectacular look at a reasonable cost. The finish is achieved by either seeding which is adding an aggregate such as decorative rocks, quartzite or crushed glass to fresh concrete or by stripping away the surface of fresh concrete to expose an interesting aggregate already mixed into the concrete. The finish is ideal for a concrete patio, a concrete pool deck, a driveway, or a sidewalk.
Advantages of Exposed Aggregate Concrete with Mitchell Concrete LLC:
- More slip resistant than brushed concrete
- Almost unlimited color and texture options allow customizing your look
- Low maintenance, other than sealing and occasional cleaning
- Easier to master than other decorative techniques
- Requires fewer additional materials or tools than other decorative techniques
- Often less expensive than other decorative techniques
- Resistant to heavy traffic and extreme weather